We defend, create and design the future of rural health care through collective strategy and action.
To support Collaborative members to better serve their communities.
To overcome the challenges of rural healthcare.
To take advantage of the opportunities that a collective providers.
To speak with one rural voice.
Learn more about the hospitals that make up the Collaborative:
- Arbor Health, Morton Hospital, Morton, WA
- Ferry County Memorial Hospital, Republic, WA
- Forks Community Hospital, Forks, WA
- Island Hospital, Anacortes, WA
- Jefferson Healthcare, Port Townsend, WA
- Kittitas Valley Healthcare, Ellensburg, WA
- Klickitat Valley Health, Goldendale WA
- Lincoln Hospital, Davenport, WA
- Mason General Hospital and Family Clinics, Shelton, WA
- Newport Hospital & Health Services, Newport, WA
- Ocean Beach Hospital, Ilwaco, WA
- Prosser Memorial Health, Prosser, WA
- Skagit Regional Health, Mount Vernon, WA
- Skyline Health, White Salmon, WA
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital, Snoqualmie, WA
- Summit Pacific Medical Center, Elma, WA
- WhidbeyHealth Medical Center, Coupeville, WA
- Willapa Harbor, South Bend, WA